Hack: The Best Way to Cook Bacon
We eat a lot of bacon, and we've found an quick, no-mess method
for it to be perfectly cooked every time!
You will need
- Any old baking pan
- Silicone Baking Mats (We've used and loved these for years to make the best bacon, cookies, fish, roasted veggies, and more!)
This is so easy, sometimes we don't even pre-heat the oven!
- Place a silicone baking mat on top of a baking pan, choosing a pan that is just smaller than the mat to easily contain grease.
- Line up your bacon on the mat, and it's ok if any pieces overlap.
- Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes, until bacon reaches desired crispness.
- Once you remove from the oven, carefully and immediately place bacon over paper towels to drain off any excess grease.