Skip to content
This simple coleslaw is easy to make, stores great in the fridge, and goes perfectly with your summer BBQ!
You will need
- 1 head of Cabbage (green and red makes for a fun looking mix; but we usually use whatever's fresh on hand)
- 1 shredded carrot (1/2-1 cup)
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- Using a food processor, shred cabbage and carrots.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss until evenly coated. Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.