Recipe: Our favorite Summer Broccoli Salad
This family favorite takes just a few minutes to put together!
You will need
- 1 head Broccoli; stems removed (save for rice) and florets cut into pieces
- 4 slices of Bacon, crumbled (check out our hack for the best cooked bacon)
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced Onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Raisins (only half of our family likes it this way!)
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
2. Add remaining ingredients; toss until evenly coated. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Makes a great side dish; pictured below with baked parmesan salmon!